Ukraine has released photographs of the first group of Russian soldiers who are accused of committing war crimes in the massacre in Bucha.
These ten men who have now been named "the despicable 10", belong to Russia's now-infamous 64th Brigade, these men were praised and honoured by president Vladimir Putin for their "mass heroism and valour".
The Ukrainian Ministry of Defence revealed their faces and names, saying: "10 Russian butchers from the 64th brigade have been identified and named suspects responsible for committing the Bucha Massacre.
"This unit had been awarded for its atrocities and returned to the battlefield. Justice for war criminals is inevitable."
Today, Iryna Venediktova, Ukraine's prosecutor general named the 10 soldiers - two sergeants, four corporals, and four privates - who "were involved in the torture of peaceful people" in the town of Bucha, in the Kyiv region.
They were named as Nikiti Akimov, Dmitry Sergienka, Andriy Bizyaev, Michael Kashinu, Albert Radnaev, Sergey Peskarov, Semen Maltsev, Vasily Prince, Grigory Narishkinto, and Vyacheslav Lavrentyev.
The prosecutor general said: "During the occupation of Bucha, they took unarmed civilians hostage, killed them with hunger and thirst, and kept them on their knees with their hands tied and their eyes taped."
"The hostages were mocked and beaten with fists and rifle stocks. "They were beaten for information about the location of the Ukrainian armed forces and some were tortured for no reason at all."
Iryna Venediktova also told a German TV channel that Ukrainian investigators had identified "more than 8,000 cases" of suspected war crimes committed by Russians since the invasion.
Ms Venediktova added, "These include accusations of killing civilians, the bombing of civilian infrastructure, torture, and sexual crimes."
After Russian troops withdrew from Bucha, bodies of civilians were seen littering the streets, many with their hands bound and gunshot wounds to the head.
So far 412 corpses have been discovered, 117 of which were from a mass grave near the Church of St Andrew the First-Called
There have been numerous horrifying reports of severe beatings and "execution" style murders within underground torture chambers.
Despite growing evidence, the Kremlin has consistently denied all allegations and claimed that its forces were not responsible for the atrocities in Bucha, and has called all the videos and images "another hoax."
Human Rights Watch researchers, who worked in Bucha from April 4 to 11, also uncovered extensive evidence of enforced disappearances, unlawful killings, and executions.
According to the organisation, all of this constitutes war crimes and potential crimes against humanity.