Morgue Monster David Fuller Pleads Guilty To A Further 16 Sex Offences Relating To 23 Dead Women

David Fuller, who is already serving life behind bars for two murders and sexually assaulting the corpses of 78 women and girls, has pleaded guilty to another 16 sexual offences relating to 23 dead women in mortuaries.

Fuller admitted the two murders and was jailed for life last year
Fuller admitted the two murders and was jailed for life last year

68-year-old David Fuller appeared at Croydon Crown Court on Thursday where he pleaded guilty to 12 counts of sexual penetration of a corpse and four counts of possession of extreme pornography between 2007 and 2020.


The depraved monster was handed two whole-life tariffs in December 2021 for the murders of Caroline Pierce and Wendy Knell in 1987.


Fuller beat and strangled both women to death before sexually assaulting them in two separate attacks in Tunbridge Wells, Kent.



He was also sentenced to concurrent sentences of 12 years after admitting to carrying out sex offences on the corpses of 78 dead women and girls between 2008 and 2020.


Fuller appeared in court by video-link from HMP Frankland where he is currently serving his sentence, he was told by Mrs Justice Cheema-Grubb that he must attend sentencing in person, which will begin on December 5. The judge said Fuller would most likely be sentenced at the Old Bailey.


Prosecutor Michael Bisgrove said: "There are many family members of the victims who would like to attend court in one way or another, some of whom who wish to read their victim personal statements to the court."


Sex predator Fuller filmed himself abusing corpses in the now-closed Kent and Sussex Hospital, and the Tunbridge Wells Hospital, in Pembury, where he had worked as an electrician since 1989.


Kent Police said the investigation had led to discovering evidence that related to a total of 101 victims and the latest charges relate to the 23 remaining victims, all of whom were deceased adult women - 10 victims have could not be identified.



Libby Clark from the Crown Prosecution Service, said: "Fuller's actions were depraved, disgusting, and dehumanising, on a scale that has never been encountered before in legal history.


"It was vital for us to bring these additional charges for the women we could identify, and those we sadly couldn't, to reflect his offending and bring justice for the families that we can.


"The horrors of this case will no doubt remain with everyone who has worked so tirelessly to bring the case to a close."


Most Recent Charges Against David Fuller:


Fuller has pleaded guilty at Croydon Crown Court to:


  • Ten charges under section 70 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 relating to offences involving 10 identified victims

  • Two charges under section 70 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 relating to offences involving three unidentified victims

  • Two charges under section 63 of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 relating to the possession of extreme pornography in connection with 13 identified victims

  • Two charges under section 63 of the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 relating to the possession of extreme pornography in connection with 10 unidentified victims


The government has ordered that an independent inquiry is carried out to investigate how Fuller went undetected until being arrested on 3 December 2020 over the "bedsit murders" following new analysis of decades-old DNA evidence.


Nikolas Cruz: Florida School Shooter To Be Sentenced To Life Behind Bars





SUBSCRIBE TO GET EVERY STORY TO YOUR MAILBOX

Thanks for subscribing!