GHOST HUNT AT JEDBURGH CASTLE JAIL - 03/02/2023
TICKETS ARE VERY LIMITED FOR THIS EVENT SO WE RECOMMEND BOOKING EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
Jedburgh Castle Jail was built in 1823, on the exact same spot as the 12th century medieval castle built by David I. Alexander III, who became king of the Scots in 1249, married at this castle and was said to have been visited by a ghostly apparition who foretold his death.
Over the years the site became used for executions and became the site of Jedburgh's gallows and the name Gallows Hill still remains.
For a long time there have been claims of paranormal activity within the walls of Jedburgh Castle Jail. People have witnessed shadowy figures maneuvering down the corridors, the sound of disembodied voices ringing through the echoing cells during the night, and countless violent poltergeist activity has been reported.
Objects being thrown, shrieking screams, and slamming prison doors have become commonplace for the staff that look after Jedburgh Jail.
- Exclusive access after dark to Jedburgh Castle Jail
- Working in small groups using professional ghost hunting equipment
- Opportunity to use a Ouija board
- Get involved in a live seance
- Lone vigil opportunities for the brave
- Snacks & light refreshments
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS EVENT:
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
- All attendees must bring a torch
- The castle will be cold and dark so ensure warm suitable clothing
- The event is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility issues.
- There are steep stairs and narrow passages so appropriate footwear must be worn.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be immediately asked to leave.
- For anyone suffering from any medical issues or who are pregnant at the time of the event, we would recommend consulting a doctor before booking.
TIME: 10pm - 2am
PRICE PER PERSON: £49.99
LOCATION: JEDBURGH CASTLE JAIL - TD8 6AS
Jedburgh Castle Jail Ghost Hunt - 03/02/2023
If you wish to cancel your tickets for a refund we need to be notified via email no later than three weeks prior to your event date.