GHOST HUNT AT MARGAM CASTLE
TICKETS ARE NOW SOLD OUT FOR THIS DATE - YOU CAN PURCHASE TICKETS FOR THE 18/02/2023
Margam Castle in Port Talbot is known as the most haunted castle in Wales and regarded by many as the most haunted place in the United Kingdom, over the years this imposing castle has been home to hundreds of reported paranormal encounters.
The spirit of the murdered gamekeeper Robert Scott who was killed by a poacher is one of the most famous ghosts that is said to haunt Margam Castle. Giggling children have been heard frequently in the dramatic rooms and long corridors with visitors even reporting seeing children in Victorian dress drifting in and out of rooms.
Gamekeepers and gardening staff who maintain the vast grounds of Margam castle have reported frequently seeing the figure of the blacksmith and hearing running footsteps and whispering voices in the outside areas.
The castle is full of psychic energy with sightings of orbs and an abundance of cold spots. Rocks have been thrown at investigators who have held seances and attempted to speak with the spirits.
Reports of slamming doors, moving objects, and hurled projectiles is commonplace at Margam Castle.
- Exclusive access after dark to Margam Castle
- Working in small groups using professional ghost hunting equipment
- Opportunity to use a Ouija board
- Table Tipping
- Lone vigil opportunities for the brave
- Snacks & light refreshments
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS EVENT:
- All attendees must be 18 years or older
- All attendees must bring a torch
- The castle will be cold and dark so ensure warm suitable clothing
- The event is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility issues.
- There are steep stairs and narrow passages so appropriate footwear must be worn.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be immediately asked to leave.
- For anyone suffering from any medical issues or who are pregnant at the time of the event, we would recommend consulting a doctor before booking.
TIME: 9pm - 2am
PRICE PER PERSON: £59.99
Please note this event is a privately organised ghost hunt using professional ghost hunting equipment and giving our group exclusive access to the castle.
Margam Castle Ghost Hunt - 17/03/2023
If you wish to cancel your tickets for a refund we need to be notified via email no later than three weeks prior to your event date.